I share my practice 《Application of spatial index in geographic service》. The contents are as follows:
- How to understand n-dimensional space and n-dimensional space-time
- Efficient multi-dimensional spatial point indexing algorithm — Geohash and Google S2
- How to generate CellID in Google S2?
- The algorithm of finding LCA recent public ancestor on the quadtree in Google S2
- The magical of Bruyne sequence
- How to find the neighbors of Hilbert curve on the quadtree?
- How does Google S2 solve the problem of optimal solution in spatial coverage?